Top Ten Tuesday: My Four Favorite Posts that I have Written So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by the lovely Broke and Bookish, where you make a list to go with that week's bookish theme.

theme: FREEBIE WEEK, topic of your choice or go back and do one you missed!


Hello everybody! It's freebie week, and a couple weeks ago was my one year blogiversary. So I decided to go back and list out some of my favorite posts that I have written, edited, and posted. Also, you can still enter the giveaway by clicking here. I only ended up finding four posts that I really loved, so I'm just going to have to write some more posts that I love! I hope that you enjoy! Make sure that you leave your TTT posts in the comments!

1.) Dear Future Boyfriends- This is a guest post that I did for Kimberly @Caffeinated Book Reviewer when she was at BEA, and I adored this post. I had a lot of fun thinking about what I would want my future boyfriends to know. 

2.) Where is the Diversity on Book Covers?- I remember writing this after watching a bunch of videos on We Need Diverse Books. After watching all of those video I questioned why there wasn't more diversity on the covers. So I wrote this post, and it is one of my favorites.

3.) Book Review: A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd- This is one of my favorite posts because it was my first long review. This was the first review that I'm proud of to this day, and that's why it's one of my favorites.    

4.) When You Have Not Read A Popular Book by a Popular Author- This was a fun post to write because I got to list out some really popular books that I still need to read. It was also stressful because I had to look at all the books I still need to read! 

Comments

Followers