I Got Sorted Into my Hogwarts Houe

I have heard all this talk about Pottermore. It's the official site to figure out what Hogwarts house you belong in. I have not finished the series or watching the movies. I have tried to finish the series a couple of times, but I never have. You could say it lost it's magic for me. But, I decided that I should be sorted into a house so that I would have an answer when people asked me.

Going into the quiz, I was expecting to get either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I wanted to get Slytherin more (because I'm a rebel), and I would have been extremely surprised if I got Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. After taking the quiz (some questions were logical, some were weird), I got sorted into Ravenclaw. Which is what I was expecting. So, Raveclaw has a new member (is that what your suppose to say?).

I also took the wand test, and my wand is Alder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 3/4" and slightly springy flexibility. So, that's my wand. It was very specific, and it even told me what the different materials meant. While I trust the house, I don't trust the wand. Just saying.

I guess that the overall experience was okay. I'm glad that I finally know what house I'm in. But I do wonder what would happen if someone got two houses equally. What would happen? Would they get to choose there house then? It's a logical question. So, I want to know what Hogwarts house your in. Also, did you take the test on Pottermore, or on a different site? Let me know! Are there any other Ravenclaw's out there?  

   

Comments

Followers