The Weekly Recap: Stay Safe (Week of 6/5/16)



I link to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews, and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---My Life---

I didn’t read a lot this week, but that’s okay. I’m still fifteen books behind in the Goodread’s Reading Challenge, but hopefully I’ll be able to catch up. This week I’ll be posting a post (that was extremely repetitive) with a giveaway for my one year blogaversery, so keep an eye out for that. Also, my thoughts go out to everyone in Orlando who was affected by the recent shootings. Stay safe everybody.

---Currently Reading---

Spelled

---Books I Have Acquired---

Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #4)Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)

---Posts You Might Have Missed---



---Question of the Week---

Any summer plans? Let me know in the comments. Stay safe everybody.

Comments

Followers