Sign Up & Vote: Make Me Read It Readathon

-are getting married! (3)
This readathon is hosted by Val @ the Innocent Smiley and Ely @ Tea & TitlesClick here to learn more and sign up.  

You guys, I am really excited for this. This readathon is July 9-16 for your time zone, and you guys get to choose in what order I read my books. I made a list of books that I want to read, and I need you guys to vote on which books I read. I made a pretty big list of books, and I am certain that I will not get to them all. But, I want to give you guys a lot of options to choose from. These are the books you guys can choose from.

The Unexpected EverythingReawakened (Reawakened, #1)P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)ShackledYellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3)Crimson BoundWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Killer PotentialAbove The FlamesBoost (A Haunted Addiction, #1)Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Valley of the MoonThe Cage (The Cage, #1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)Deadly Flowers: A Ninja’s TaleDamage DoneA Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)Of Beast and BeautyThe Casquette Girls 


Okay, so my list got a little out of hand. I'm kidding of course, IT GOT REALLY OUT OF HAND. As we have learned from the 22 books on this list, I need a lot of help deciding. So, please vote for the book you want me to read the most! Please? You can vote for multiple books, so please. I need to read a lot of books this summer.



What Book Should I Read?

Above the Flames by Cassandra Fear
Killer Potential by Aften Brook Szymanski
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Valley of the Moon by Bronwyn Archer
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Reawakened by Colleen Houck
Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Boost by D.A. Paul
The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Shackled by Tom Leveen
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
Deadly Flowers by Sarah L. Thomson
create your own quiz

Comments

Followers