Cover of the Week: The Best Kept Secret by Wendi Nunnery

The Best Kept SecretBook: The Best Kept Secret
Author: Wendi Nunnery
Published: June 2015
Publisher: BookFish Books
Number of Pages: 304

Goodreads/Amazon/Barnes & Noble

Synopsis: In high school, everyone has secrets. Even well-brought-up Emma Fraser.

Emma’s sophomore year started out all wrong. First, her best friend Andy confessed to losing his virginity leaving Emma all alone in the V-Club. Then the rest of her friends got weird and suddenly Emma finds herself feeling like the people she knows best have become total strangers. And total strangers are becoming friends.

When Deegan Burke, a rich, gorgeous senior, asks Emma to be his date for the prom, Emma thinks her luck has begun to change. But rather than being able to bask in this newfound glory, her whole world starts to unravel. And when secrets that once seemed so innocent start to take a very dangerous turn, Emma discovers that true friends are friends no matter what…and some secrets aren’t worth keeping.


Why I love this cover: It's so pretty! I love the sunset, and the ocean, and especially the font. I am a sucker for nice fonts, and this font is so pretty! I wish that my handwriting were this nice, which I guess is one of the reasons I love this cover. What do you think of this cover? Let me know in the comments.  

Comments

Followers