Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by the lovely Broke and Bookish, where you make a list to go with that week's bookish theme.

Theme: ten most anticipated releases for the second half of 2016


Hello everybody! Today I'm going to list out my most anticipated releases for the second half of 2016. I realized that I can't really explain why I'm excited for each book without each explanation  being "I LOVE BOOKS AND THIS ONE SOUNDS EXCELLENT AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ IT."  So, no explanations, but there will be pictures of the pretty covers (and who doesn't love that?).      


Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Recreated (Reawakened, #2)P.S. I Like YouReplica (Replica, #1)HeartlessThe Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)Three Dark Crowns (Untitled, #1)Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Untitled, #1)Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1)Dead Girls SocietyThe Bronze Key (Magisterium,  #3)How to Hang a Witch (How To Hang a Witch #1)Stalking Jack the RipperDiplomatic Immunity 

Comments

Followers