Contact Info/Review Policy
Hi there! If you want to contact me for things like review requests, author interviews, and anything else like that, please email me at booknerdblogger(at)gmail(dot)com. You can also find me on...
Thank you so much for considering me! It's really appreciated. :) I am an easy going person! If you want to know if I will do something that you don't see here, feel free to ask me.
I am not currently accepting requests except for a small group of selected authors and publishers that I've worked with in the past.
Things you should know...
- I review mostly YA, but on occasion I review NA and Middle Grade books.
- I take e-books for PDF and Kindle (preferred).
- I am also willing to do blog tours, author interviews, cover reveals, guest posts, and other fun things like that.
- Due to school work and a complicated medical history, I sometimes need more time to review books. Feel free to tell me if you need a review in sooner rather than later, and I will try to read it ASAP.
- I post my reviews here on this blog, Amazon, and Goodreads. I also post links to the review on Twitter and Bloglovin'.
- I am not a professional reviewer, all opinions are my own.
- I post honest reviews, whether I liked the book or not.
- I read most genres under YA, NA, and Middle Grade books. I do not read Non-Fiction, Self-Help, Erotica, or books on Spirituality. I'm also not a big fan of historical fiction.
- Don't be offended if I say no to reviewing your book. I don't like to give negative reviews, so if I don't think that I will like the book, I will probably say no.
Please try to include the following in review requests...
- Book title, author, and if it's a part of a series
- The synopsis of the book
- Date it might need to be reviewed by
- Anything else you might want posted along with it (author bio, Q&A, guest post, ex.)