Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite 2016 Releases So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by the lovely Broke and Bookish, where you make a list to go with that week's bookish theme.
theme: favorite 2016 releases so far this year 

Hello everybody! To be honest, I don't think that I have 10 books released in 2016 that I loved (or read for that matter). So I'm just going to list out the ones that I like, even though I won't have ten books. Make sure that you leave your TTT posts in the comments!


Summer of SloaneThe Problem with ForeverGirl Last SeenThe Shadowsurfers

1.) Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider- This book is the perfect summer read! The writing amazing. It was so descriptive, and I could actually picture myself in Hawaii with Sloane. I ended up giving the book 4 stars, and you can click here to read my full review for this book.

2.) The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I have enjoyed every Jennifer L. Armentrout book that I have read, and this book was no different. I enjoyed the writing, loved story line, and I loved Malory. I ended up giving this book 5 stars, and you can click here to read my full review.

3.) Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown- I really enjoyed how the authors were able to blend modern themes and technology with mystery. I really enjoyed reading about the mystery and romance too. I ended up giving this book 5 stars, and you can click here to read my full review.

4.) The Shadowsurfers by Hubert Wiest- I liked this book, but I didn't love it. I thought that the characters were okay, and the overall story development wasn't great. But what really made me like this book was the technology and the story idea.I loved the idea for the story, and I especially loved reading about the inventions. They were so cool! I ended up rating this book 3.5 stars, and you can click here to read my full review.
She Laughs In Pink (Sheridan Hall #1) 
5.) She Laughs in Pink by Jessica Calla- I enjoyed the romance, and I enjoyed the characters. While there were some things that I wanted more of, I overall really enjoyed the book! I ended up rating this book 4 stars, and you can click here to read my full review.     

Comments

Followers