Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.

Theme: My Top Ten Fictional Crushes

Hello everybody! So, this week’s theme is ten websites that I love that aren’t about books. So, here’s the thing. I actually don’t visit a lot of websites that aren’t book related. So, I decided to do another theme. I guess that this kind of goes with the general theme with the guest post I did for Kimberly over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. So, I thought why not? So, here are my top ten fictional crushes. Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!

  1.)  Ren (Tiger’s Curse)- How could anyone not like Ren? Him and his brother Kishan are probably my favorites, and I encourage you to read this series. It’s wonderful.

  2.)  Josh (Isla and the Happily Ever After)- All of the guys that Stephanie Perkins writes about are wonderful. But if I had to choose one, it would probably be Josh (or Cricket, or St. Clair.). I just love how artistic he is, and what he did for Isla at the end of the book was really cute. I think I squealed while reading it. Seriously.

  3.)  Daemon Black (Obsidian)- In real life, I probably wouldn’t date Daemon. But he and Katy are so cute together that I had to include him. While he isn’t nice to most people, he and Katy are so sweet, and I would date him if he was as sweet to me.

  4.)  Rowan (Queen of Shadows)- Do I even need to explain? Yes, I am team Rowan. He is awesome, and a Fae warrior, and the best. Yes. They better end up together.

  5.)  Jem (The Infernal Devices)- I read and finished this series a long time ago (I should probably reread it), but I remember loving Jem. I was a big team Jem person, and I was really able to connect with him. 

  6.)  Levi (Fangirl)- Levi is probably one of the most normal book boyfriends that I have. I always just loved Levi, you know? He’s just so happy (but not too overly happy), sensitive, and caring.

Sadly, I could only come up with six. Guess that means that I need to read more! Let me know some of your book boyfriends. I can’t wait to see some of your fictional crushes. :)   

Comments

Followers