Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Might Feel Differently About if I Reread them

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week bloggers make a top ten list to go with that week's bookish theme.

Theme: Books I Might Feel Differently About if I Reread them
Hello everybody! I changed up this weeks theme a little bit because I want to focus on the future. I want to talk about books that I might feel differently about if I reread them. I have been thinking about this recently, and I think that I might. As life goes on and things happen, I find that I feel differently about certain issues. So naturally, books would feel differently to me at different times. So, I think that this list will be really interesting. Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments! 

Twilight (Twilight, #1)1.) Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- I read this series when I first started reading YA books, and I liked them. Yes, it was the first YA series that I read. I was uneducated, I was a beginner, I had not read other YA series. I bet that if I reread the series now after reading a ton more YA, I would think of them a lot differently. 


We Were Liars 2.) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart- This was such an emotional book, and I want to know how it would affect me today. Would time change how I thought of the book? It's an interesting question.


I'll Give You the Sun3.) I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- I loved this book. It was so emotional, heart warming, and sad. I wonder if how the family handled everything thing would hit me now, that time has passed. Or even how each family member handled grief. There were so many different aspects that I could see completely different.  


The Selection (The Selection, #1)4.) The Selection by Kiera Cass- I found this book to be really annoying, but really addictive. I wonder if I read the series now, if I would continue on after the first book. Or if it would be the same. Would I give up on America? I would go back in time, but I wouldn't want to upset the Doctor. 


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)5.) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- I read this book when I was just getting into fantasy, and I do want to reread the series! This is one of my favorite series, and I do want to marathon them for the final book's release. I also really want to buy all of the books! Which will be really expensive, but I think that it will be worth it since she is one of my favorite authors.  


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) 
6.) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- I loved this book when I read it, but I don't remember that much about it. I just remember her being crazy, and I like crazy people. They make feel sane. So, I wonder if i would connect with Mara better if I reread it. Man, I really need to reread these books! 




Since You've Been Gone7.) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I really want to reread this one because it is all about escaping your shell and not letting your shyness overcome you. I have become more shy since I've read this book, and I think that rereading this book might give me courage to do more. While I loved it the first time I read it, I don't think I connected to it as well as I could have. And now I want to see if I connect with it better. 


My Heart and Other Black Holes 
8.) My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga- This book deals with a really hard topic to talk about, suicide. I feel like I might feel differently about this book in a good way if I reread it. I recommend it to everyone, and it is the book I would recommend to someone who is depressed. Honestly, I really do need to need to reread this one, it's an amazing book.    


Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) 
9.) Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck- I love this series, I own all of the books, and I really want to reread them. Now that I know how everything ends, I want to look for the clues that I missed that point to how the story ends. I don't know if it will change how I overall feel about the series, but I wonder if it would make me feel differently about the books. 


Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) 
10.) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- Listen, I read this book when it first came out, and I gave it four stars. But I don't really remember anything about it! I'm currently listening to Queen's Song, and it is really confusing. I'm having trouble connecting it to Red Queen, so I want to reread Red Queen, and I think that I'm going to think that it's worse. I have now seen negative reviews for the book, and I don't know if it will effect how I feel about the book.   


Comments

Followers