Sign Up: #COYER Summer Vacation Challenge 2016

The COYER Summer Vacation challenge is hosted by Berls @Fantasy Is More Fun, Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!, and Michelle @Because Reading. Click here to learn more about the challenge.


You guys! I'm so excited! This is my first year participating, and things are being done a little bit different this year. There are no rules. You heard me right, no rules. Isn't that so exciting! It's usually that you could only read ebooks that were free or really cheap, but this year you can read what ever you want. You can read ARCs, ebooks, books you bought, library books, whatever you want. Which is why I'm even more excited for this challenge.

The challenge runs 6/18-8/2, so this is a pretty long challenge. There will be giveaways, prizes, games on Facebook and Instagram, and Twitter parties so make sure to keep your eyes out for that. The only thing that you need to do is make a signup post, and link it to the linkup. Make sure that you link up your signup post, not your blog, Goodreads page, Google+, or Facebook page!  

I haven't thought of any plans for the challenge, I just want to have fun with it. I do want to write a review for every book I finish though. I am going to try and read a majority of different books, but other than that I'm not sure. I do want to read a lot, as I am very behind on my Goodreads Reading Challenge. So, I guess that's it for now! I'll probably make an update section on my Weekly Recap, and maybe I'll make an update post every once and awhile. I will defiantly make a wrap post at the end of the challenge. Are you planning on joining in on the fun? Let me know! Hope that we can talk about/during the challenge!      

Comments

Followers