Top Ten Tuesday: Ten of my Favorite Fantasy Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: top ten all time favorite books of X genera
Hello my bookish ducklings! I'm back with another Top Ten Tuesday, and this is is a good topic. I'm choosing to list out ten of my favorite fantasy books. So, I hope that you guys enjoy! Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments! :)
Rhodi's Light (The Rhodi Saga, #1)Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)Winterspell (Winterspell, #1)Serenity (Forever, #1)Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) 
1.) Rhodi's Light by Megan Linski- I just read this book, and it was fabulous! It's about this group of fighters, The Rhodi, as they fight to save their island from The Hunters Guild. The fighting is ruthless, the characters are rough, and there is no romance. You can click here to read my full review.

2.) Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck- As you guys know, this is one of my favorite series. This is so fun and original, and it will always have a place on my shelves. You can click here to read my review.

3.) Winterspell by Claire Legrand- I had never read a Nutcracker retelling before this one. This book had a lot of twists and turns, and was extremely entertaining. You can click here to read my full review.

4.) Serenity by India R. Adams- While this one doesn't have a ton of fantasy, it is too good to not list it. This is such an emotional and fabulous read; you have to go read it. Go on. Right now. I'll wait for you. You can click here to read my full review.

5.) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- If you guys have been reading my TTT posts for a while, then you know that this is a book that I list a lot. This is such a fun series, and I really like it. :)

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1)Splintered (Splintered, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
6.) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- This is one of my favorite series! Sarah J. Maas is such a good storyteller; with her characters, the story line, and the world building. I cannot wait to read Empire of Storms. 

7.) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge- This is the first and only book I have read by Rosamund Hodge, but I've been meaning to read more! I loved this book, and I really want to read more of her works. I'm especially excited about her new book. You can click here to read my review of this book.

8.) Splintered by A.G. Howard- This book is so good! I just got the whole series, so now I can marathon it! I've read the first book, but I would want to reread it during my marathon of the series. You can click here to read my review.

9.) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- I read this series years ago, but it is still one of my favorites. I don't like a ton of vampire books, but this one is spun in an interesting way that I really liked. :)

10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- Another brilliant book by Sarah J. Maas! I read this one last month, and I have book two checked out from the library right now, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon. Click here to read my review of this book.
   

Comments

Followers