The Weekly Recap: I'm a Bad NetGalley User (Week of 9/4/16)
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hello my bookish ducklings! This week I took a look at my NetGalley ratio, and it is what you would call less then stellar. My feedback ratio is a dismal 44%. I know, I know. I am so jealous of people who are able to maintain a ratio higher than 80% all the time, but that's just not me. I am addicted to checking out books from the library, and then I find that I read those books instead of my NetGalley books. I'm getting to the point now where I desperately want to do better, so I'm hoping to read more of those this month.
I'm reading Night for school, and I'm really enjoying it! I usually don't like straight historical fiction, but this book is fabulous. I picked up The Glittering Court from the library about a week ago, and I started reading it almost immediately. Sadly, I'm not enjoying it as much as I wish I were.
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
My thanks to the publisher and NetGalley!
-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
- The Weekly Recap: American Horror Story Season Six is Coming (Week of 8/28/16)
- Cover of the Week: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite T.V. Shows
- Book Review: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
- Blog Tour & Review: Rhodi's Light by Megan Linski
- Book I REALLY Want to Read: Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
Follow me on Instagram to see the other pictures I post throughout the week; I'm @bookish_anna.
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Do you have any tips for keeping a good NetGalley feedback ratio? Let me know in the comments!