The Weekly Recap: I FINIALLY HAVE IT!! (Week of 9/18/16)

This week I'm linking back up with The Caffeinated Book Reviewer for The Sunday Post.

-MY LIFE-
IT FINALLY CAME! I now have Empire of Storms from the library! I'm on page 214 right now, and I'm really enjoying it so far! I have really enjoyed reading about Manon, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Other than getting Empire of Storms my life has been pretty normal this week. I am going to drop one of my classes though. I signed up for more than I can handle, and I'm hoping that my life will be a lot more stress free when I don't have to worry about that class anymore. Have a good week everybody! :)

-CURRENTLY READING-
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)  

-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)   
Libraries are great aren't they?

-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-

-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
  
  
As always you can find me on Instagram, I'm @bookish_anna. I'm also @bookish_anna on all social media. :)

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
Have you read Empire of Storms yet? Let me know in the comments! 
 

Comments

Followers