Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite T.V. Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish

theme: fall TV special

Hello my bookish ducklings! I don't watch a ton of TV, but I do watch some. So I'm going to list out ten of my favorite TV shows. Most of these I have probably watched via Netflix, so let me know if there are any TV shows there that I should check out! Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments! :)

1.) NCIS- One of my favorite crime shows. I love how all the characters act like a family because they are a family. I love watching them solve crime, help people, and help each other. 

2.) Gilmore Girls- How could I not include this show? This is such a fun and heart warming show, and it will always be one of my favorites. I cannot wait for the reboot. :)

3.) Agents of Shield- I used to be really into this show, but I stopped watching it a while ago. I missed a few episodes, and then nothing made sense. They just released the latest season on Netflix, so I'll probably marathon the entire series at some point.

4.) Hawaii Five-O- I'm actually watching this show as I watch this! I'm not talking about the original; I'm talking about the reboot. The show is just so fun! The acting is great, and the story lines are awesome too

5.) Switched at Birth- This is the type of show that I watch all at once, and then I have to take a break. I finished the latest season that's on Netflix, and I really want to know how everything ends! Because I want to know what happened.

6.) Arrow- This is another one that I missed a few episodes, and then I got lost. I've been meaning to catch up via Netflix, but I just haven't had the time or motivation to watch this particular series.

7.) Scorpion- I love this show! I love the script, and the actors. It's like NCIS, they are a very smart family, and I can't wait for season three to start.

8.) America's Funniest Home Videos- I don't watch this one all the time, but it's nice to watch an episode every once and a while. Sometimes the videos aren't so great, but the animal ones are always funny. :)

9.) The Amazing Race- While I wouldn't be able to race around the world, it sure is fun to watch other people do just that. I think that it's fun to root for a team, and predict who you think is going to win each leg.

10.) American Horror Story- This is one of my favorite shows of all time! I'm currently watching season four on Netflix, then I need to watch season five, and on to season six. :)
                   

Comments

Followers