August Recap & September Reading List


-BOOKS READ THIS MONTH-
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)This Is Where It EndsHighly Illogical BehaviorCaptivate Me (Captivated, #1)Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5)A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)Serenity (Forever, #1)The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)Fight for Me (Captivated, #2)The Last Boy and Girl in the World


I read eleven books! I read eleven books! And yet somehow I'm still 17 books behind in my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
 
-FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH-
 Serenity (Forever, #1) 
Why should you read this book? BECAUSE IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT. ya

-ANNA'S READING LIST-
Anna's Reading List is a list I make each month with books that are convenient for me to pick up when I'm feeling lazy. I may read all the books on the list, and I may not read a single one. The point is to give me options to read, not to read all of the books.  For me, my list has to have at least one of each of the following: 
  • e-book and/or book received for review 
  • library book
  • book that counts towards a challenge I'm participating in 
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1)More Happy Than NotA Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)Boost (A Haunted Addiction, #1)NerveRhodi's Light (The Rhodi Saga, #1)The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)Saven Deception (Saven #1)
   Alright everybody! Those are the books I read in August, and the books I have at the ready on my shelf for September. Did you read any good books in August? Let me know in the comments! :)

Comments

Followers