Top Ten Tuesday: Books with a School Setting

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: top ten books with X setting

Hello my bookish ducklings! I started calling you guys that on Sunday, and I haven't been able to stop. I'm doing an easy topic this week, but there are a lot of books with a school setting that are really good! So here are some of my favorites. Make sure to leave your TTT lists in the comments!

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
1.) This is such a fun series. Sophie goes to a boarding school for (I believe) witches, shapeshifters, vampires, and fae. There's drama, ghosts, romance, and there might be someone out to kill Sophie. 

Serenity (Forever, #1)
2.) Okay, so this book isn't mainly set in a school, but there are some school scenes. This book is AMAZING. You must read it, and then we must discus. Because this book crushed my emotions, and I want a talking buddy to sequel and cry with me. I'm now accepting applications. 
  
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2)Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale #3)Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #4)Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)
3.) This is also a really fun series! Fairy-Tales coming to life, Fae princes, and high school drama. I've read the first three, but I still need to read the last two. I own them, I just need to find the time to read them.

Halo (Halo, #1)Hades (Halo, #2)Heaven (Halo, #3)
4.) I haven't read an angle book in a long time, and this is such a fun trilogy! It's about three angles who move to a town, trying to get rid of the darkness moving in. Things take a turn though when Bethany falls in love with a boy at her new high school.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
5.) This is such a cute series! I've read book one, and I'm planning on reading book two this month. I sadly don't remember all the details, so I'll hopefully be able to catch up with book two. :)

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
6.) Ah yes, SOAP. School of America in Paris. SOAP. All of these books are so adorable! A school in Paris with a ton of cuteness and romance. What could be better?

Obsidian (Lux, #1)Onyx (Lux, #2)Opal (Lux, #3)Origin (Lux, #4)Opposition (Lux, #5)
7.) One of my favorite series of all time! I just love this series so much, and I love how fun it is. Aliens, danger, high school drama, mean girls, and relationship issues. This series is an awesome ride.

The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)
  Goodreads/Goodreads/Goodreads
8.) A London boarding school, ghosts, and Jack the Ripper. The first book in this series was so cool, I still need to read the next two, and there is going to be a book four. I'm excited. 

The Problem with Forever
9.) Oh my little cheesecake! The emotions, the mean girls, the self discovery! This was the first contemporary book I read by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and it blew me away. This is a must read.

Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3)
10.) Time travel books are so much fun to read! I haven't read one in a while, so I'll have to find a good one. Time travel, long lost family secrets, trying to pass high school, and don't forget about the boy trouble.   

Comments

Followers