Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Read this Fall

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: rewind! go back and do and do an old topic that you missed

Hello everybody! This is a cool post because we get to go back and do a topic that we missed, or just want to do. So after looking through The Broke and Bookish's handy spreadsheet, I decided to do books I want to read this fall (I don't make TBRs). This is perfect timing, because tomorrow I go back to school, so these are the books I'm hoping to read. I am hoping to participate in a few readathons along the way, so those should help. Keep in mind that these are only ten of the books I'm hoping to read. I'm also hoping to get caught up on ARCs that I should have had read by now. *hides face in shame* Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!


A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel of the Landmark Civil Rights CaseChildren of IcarusDevil and the BluebirdDig Too Deep
 The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)How to Keep Rolling After a FallPhoenix Awakens (The Phoenix, #1)Saven Deception (Saven #1)Above The Flames

-ARCS ALREADY RELEASED-
1.) Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black- Prepare to shame me, because this list is going to be brutal. This book sounds unlike anything I have ever heard of, so I'm hoping that it's good!
2.) How to Keep Rolling after a Fall by Karole Cozzo- This one was released on the second of this month, so it's not that far back! I will read this, and I will read this soon! (Is what I say to every book I want to read. In reality, I'll probably read it by the end of the year.)
3.) Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis- I don't even remember when I got this book for review. Man this is making me feel like a bad blogger/ARC reader. Aliens, romance, government secrets. That's what has been promised in this book, and I look forward to reading it.
4.) Phoenix Awakens by Eliza Nolan- This is one of the first books I requested on NetGally, and here we are now. This book is about a girl who has magic powers connected to this boy in her class, and she has to figure out what's going on while trying to keep him safe. Sounds like a fun book, so I hope that I enjoy it.
5.) Children of Icarus by Caighlan Smith- I've procrastinated on this one (okay, I've procrastinated on all of these) because I could only download it from NetGalley as a PDF, and I didn't think that I could read that on my Kindle. But apparently you can. I just Googled how to do it, and I might give it a try. I might ruin my Kindle, but at least I will have tried it.
6.) Above the Flames by Cassandra Fear- I really need to read this. I really need to read this. I REALLY NEED TO READ THIS. LIKE, YESTERDAY. Okay, so I really need to read this. But this will motivate me (hopefully).
7.) Dig too Deep by Amy Allgeyer- This is the one I'm most ashamed of, just because it was released back in April. Four months ago. I accept this award of the worst ARC reader. Albert Whitman, I am very sorry.
      
-ARCS NOT RELEASED-

1.) A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess- This is a book I requested on Netgalley thinking that there was no way I was going to get it. Well, I got accepted. At first I was extremely happy because yay! Then I realized that it meant that I had another ARC that needed to be read. Then I started thinking if all the others I needed to read.
2.) The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco- This is the other book that I didn't think that I was going to get. But it sounds so cool! I think that I'm going to save this one for around Halloween because it sounds kind of spooky and creepy. 
3.) Loving vs. Virgina by Patricia Hruby Powell- This isn't the type of book that I usually read, but it sounds interesting. I'm interested to see if I'll like the poem style, of if I'll just completely hate it. 
   

Comments

Followers