Top Ten Tuesday: Books I would Buy Right Now if I were Rich

Like always, I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: ten books I would buy I'd buy right this second if someone handed me a fully loaded gift card

Hello everybody! First off thank you to the person who handed me a gift card, enabling my bookish habit. I'm rich in cash, for books! What books would
I buy? Well you're about to find out. Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) 
I already have a plan to get this series. I'm going to wait for the last book to come out, buy all of the books, and marathon the series. But if I had the money right now, I would buy them all. Including the fifth and sixth book please! 

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) 
Speaking of Sarah J. Maas, lets talk about her other series, and how it's going to be eight books long. EIGHT BOOKS LONG. How am I going to afford buying her books if there are so many of them? The price we pay for loving Sarah J. Maas's books.

Splintered (Splintered, #1)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
   Goodreads
Every time I go to Barnes & Noble I look at these books. I pick them up, and sometimes I even carry them around with me. But it always comes down to, my public library has all three books. I read the first book almost a year ago, and now I'm at that point where I should probably just get them at the library. But if I was rich, I would defiantly buy this trilogy.

Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit 
Okay, so this book hasn't come out yet, but I really want it! It sounds so good! This is one of those books where I want a time machine so that I can get this book. So, I would defiantly bribe who I needed in order to get this one.

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
This is such a fun series. If you are just starting out with YA books, I would 100% recommend this series. I think that it would be really cool to own this series, but I've already read it from my public library. So while I probably won't buy it, I would if I had that gift card. 

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) 
I have heard so many wonderful things about this series, and I really want to read it. Yet I still haven't. I feel like it's because I want to buy it, and who wouldn't? It is so cool, and because of it's coolness, it's expensive. I'll probably just see if my public library has a copy and that's how I'll read it, but still, that is an awesome cover.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, #8) 
You know the box set of these books that you see at Target, and they're very pretty? I think that it would be cool to own one of those. I don't know where I would put it, and I don't know what I would do with them. There's just one big problem. I don't like Harry Potter.

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)
I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before, and I'm hoping to read book two this month. I have The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy, so now I'm just missing this series! I know that my public library has a copy, so I'll probably check it out to see if I like it. But I would just be buying it if I had a ton of money to spend on books.

My Lady Jane 
 This book sounds so funny! I've picked it up a couple of times, but I have never bought it. I have heard fabulous things about this one though, so I'll have to see if my public library has a copy. But if I had that magical gift card, this would be in my cart.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5)
I love this series. It is just so fun, adventurous, and cute. I love this series, and I really want to have in on my bookshelf. If I had the gift card of wonders, this would have been purchased yesterday. But until that day, I'll just be wishing. 

Comments

Followers