The Weekly Recap: A Bad Weekend for Fish (Week of 8/21/16)

The Sunday Post is hosted each week by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

-MY LIFE-
Today was a rough day. I woke up to find that one of my fish, Guinea, had jumped out of her bowl, over the table, and onto the floor. My mother then stepped on her. Poor baby. My mom then took me and got me another beta fish (even though he'll never replace her). I named him Stewart. And now my oldest fish, Mouse, isn't doing well at all. I don't think that he'll make it very long if he keeps getting worse. 
-CURRENTLY READING-
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1) 
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)The Bane ChroniclesBloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)Tonight the Streets Are OursBurn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)More Happy Than NotSweet Madness 
Library-
  
  -LAST WEEK'S POSTS-
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
   

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
What did you do this weekend? Let me know in the comments. 

Comments

Followers