The Weekly Recap: A Bad Weekend for Fish (Week of 8/21/16)
The Sunday Post is hosted each week by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Today was a rough day. I woke up to find that one of my fish, Guinea, had jumped out of her bowl, over the table, and onto the floor. My mother then stepped on her. Poor baby. My mom then took me and got me another beta fish (even though he'll never replace her). I named him Stewart. And now my oldest fish, Mouse, isn't doing well at all. I don't think that he'll make it very long if he keeps getting worse.
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
Sweet Madness;More Happy Than Not;Burn for Burn;Tonight the Streets Are Ours;Bloodlines;The Bane Chronicles;Lady Midnight;A Court of Mist and Fury
-LAST WEEK'S POSTS-
- The Weekly Recap: Reading Slumps, They Come and They Go (Week of 8/14/16)
- Cover of the Week: Been Here All Along by Sandy Hall
- Book Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I STILL Need to Read
- Cover Reveal: She Runs Away by Jessica Calla
- Review: Captivate Me by S.J. Pierce
- Book Review: Fight for Me by S.J. Pierce
- Book I REALLY Want to Read: You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner
- Book Review: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokhi
- Book Review: The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
-INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE WEEK-
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
What did you do this weekend? Let me know in the comments.