As usual, I'm linking back to The Caffeinated Book Reviewer for The Sunday Post.
Hello my bookish ducklings! Mind if I call you that? I’m glad to report that my dog is doing a lot better, and is back to his usual self. I have four classes this semester, but two of them start in September. So it’s nice to only have to worry about two classes right now. The #COYERPhoto challenge is going pretty well, though I am getting overwhelmed with school and bookish challenges, so I’m going to try and take a bunch of photos sometime today. Hopefully it will help me get ahead so I have some wiggle room. If you want to keep up with my pictures for the challenge, you can check out my Instagram. Today (Sunday) marks the start of the #ReadThemAllThon, and I am very excited. What books are you guys starting with? I’m thinking about starting with either The Star-Touched Queen or Under the Never Sky. You can check out all the books I plan on reading by checking out my sign up post. Have a good week everybody!
-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED-
Thanks to Lola's Blog Tours!
-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
- The Weekly Recap: Sick Puppy & Back to School (Week of 7/31/16)
- Cover of the Week: Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Read this Fall
- Book Review: Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- Book Blitz: Under A Million Stars by Rita Branches
- Book I REALLY Want to Read: Georgia Peaches and other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
-POSTS FOR NEXT WEEK-
- Cover of the Week: Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books with a School Setting
- Book Review: This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Blog Tour: Captivate Me (Captivated #1) by S.J. Pierce
- Blog Tour: Serenity (Forever #1) by India R. Adams
- BIRWTR: Beast by Brie Spangler
-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-
What book do you think I should read first for the #ReadThemAllThon? Let me know in the comments!