The Weekly Recap: Reading Slumps, They Come and They Go (Week of 8/14/16)

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

-MY LIFE-
How's it going bookish ducklings? Hope that everything is well for you all. Last Sunday was the beginning of the #ReadThemAllThon, and I started off strong with a reading slump. I know, horrible timing. I had just finished Serenity by India R. Adams, and that book is fucking brilliant. It left me in pieces, a book hangover, a reading slump. I didn't read for a couple of days, then I picked up A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and completely devoured it. Now I'm craving some more high fantasy, so I'm just going to keep on riding this train for a little bit. Hope that you guys have a good week. :)

-CURRENTLY READING-   

Nothing at the moment! But I'll start something today.

-BOOKS I HAVE ACQUIRED- 
Faery Marked (The Faery Series Book One) 
  
-POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED-
   -THIS WEEK'S POSTS-
   -PIC OF THE WEEK-
 

-QUESTION OF THE WEEK-

Can you recommend me a few high fantasy books? I would really appreciate it. :)
  

Comments

Followers