Top Ten Tuesday: Books I STILL Need to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: books that have been on my TBR since before I started blogging

Oh my bookish ducklings, this is a sad week. Why can't I just read all of the books without tiring and getting reading slumps? I have only been blogging for a little over a year, and I only joined Goodreads a year before that. So my TBR isn't quite as impressive as some of yours, but it's still pretty big. Make sure to leave your TTT posts in the comments!
Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) 
1.) My mom has read this series, but I still need to read it. I've seen reviews that people have either loved this book, or they hated it. So I'll hopefully enjoy it.
Blank 133x176 
The Seeker by Stephanie Meyer
2.) Do you guys when this book was suppose to come out? Ya, I don't either. I doubt that this book is ever going to be released, but if it is I will read it. Probably.
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) 
3.) This book sounds awesome! But do I still need to read it? (Of course I still need to read it. Why else would it be on this list?) Sounds epic, I think that I have it on my Kindle, but I'm not 100% sure.
Gone (Gone, #1) 
4.) This book is extremely popular, and it sounds interesting enough. I just haven't read it yet. This book just hasn't been able to reach the top level of books on my TBR, and so it hasn't been read yet.

Panic   
5.) I've checked this book out from the library two times now, but I never get to it in time. I really enjoyed the Delirium series, so hopefully I'll enjoy this one too.
Pure (Covenant, #2) 
6.) I read the first book a long time ago, and I remember nothing about it. I want to buy book one and two though, that way I can reread the first book, and then read the second book. I will also be able to add the books to my Jennifer L. Armentrout collection. :)   
Afterworlds 
7.) I have read one other book by Scott Westerfeld, and it was a superhero book. It was pretty epic, but this book is nothing like that one! I'm a little hesitant to try this one. I've heard good things about this though, so hopefully I'll enjoy it. 
Attachments 
8.) I loved Fangirl, and I really enjoyed Eleanor & Park, but I hated Landline. I couldn't even finish it. It was so boring! I'm hesitant go read this one because of it, which I guess is why I haven't read it yet.

Uglies (Uglies, #1) 
9.) I checked this out from the library a long time ago, read a quarter of it, then I had to return it to the library. What I read seemed good, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to read the whole book soon.

Ready Player One 
10.) This is another book that is really hyped up, and it scares me! I'm terrified that it won't be as good everyone says that it is. I'm planning on reading it eventually, but I probably won't get to it soon.
 

Comments

Followers