July Recap & August Reading List


Books Read this Month

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3)Paperweight
A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)Remnants (Remnants Trilogy #1)
 I was able to read seven books this month, which isn't too bad. But I'm now 19 books behind, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little bit this month.
Favorite Book of the Month
 Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) 
I had a hard time choosing between Winter and Killer Potential because both are wonderful books. Winter is like watching your kids go off to college; It's bitter sweet. Killer Potential is like watching your child be murdered, and then eaten. It's soul crushing. So while both were fantastic books, I chose the happier one this month.

   Anna's Reading List
Anna's Reading List is a list I make each month with books that are convenient for me to pick up when I'm feeling lazy. I may read all the books on the list, and I may not read a single one. The point is to give me options to read, not to read all of the books.  For me, my list has to have at least one of each of the following: 
  • e-book and/or book received for review 
  • library book
  • book that counts towards a challenge I'm participating in 
Highly Illogical BehaviorCaptivate Me (Captivated, #1)Serenity (Forever, #1)Thirteen Reasons WhyP.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)The Summer of Chasing MermaidsWeird Girl and What's His NameUnder the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)The Casquette Girls  (The Casquette Girls #1)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)
 

Comments

Followers