#ReadThemAllThon Sign Up

 ReadThemAllThon
The #ReadThemAllThon is hosted by Aentee @Read At Midnight.
You can click here to learn more about the challenge.
What is it?
The Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon is a 3 weeks long reading challenge based on the Kanto’s Indigo League. Long-time fans of the series would recognise this as the first set of gyms Ash Ketchum had to conquer in his quest to become the Pokemon Master. Now you, my friends, will also embark on a journey to become the very best. Instead of fighting gym battles, you’ll be reading books instead!
When is it?
The read-a-thon will run for 3 weeks between Sunday 14th August to Sunday 4th September.

You can sign up anytime between now and the end of the read-a-thon.

How do I join?
Create a sign-up post on your own blog/booktube/booklr/etc with the books you will read for the challenge below and title it #ReadThemAllThon TBR or something similar. Then add your link to the link widget. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are eight different challenges and eight badges that you can earn. So, I'm going to be showing you the different badges, what you need to read to complete the challenges, and the books I'm planning on reading for the challenges! But first, my trainer card!

Along with the eight badges that you can get, there is also a point system that you can use if you want. You can learn more about it on the information post, but I'll give you guys the very basics of it. So first you need to pick a Pokemon, and this is how you keep track of your points. Every Pokemon starts with 10 CP, and your level goes up through out the readathon. You can check out the info post to see all of the ways you can gain CP.

Now, here are the books I plan on reading.
ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder 
For this challenge I am going to be reading The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi. This book sounds really interesting, and it's "seeped" in Indian folklore, and I love books based around Indian folklore, so I'm excited to read this one.

342 pages, +34 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader 
For this challenge I am going to be reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I have heard that this is just a gut wrenching book, so hopefully it will make me cry. 

288 pages, +28 

ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder   
     For this challenge I'm going to be reading P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han.
There was so much hype surrounding To All the Boys I've Loved Before,
and I loved it. I have heard that the second book is just as good, so I'm excited to see.

337 pages, +33 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow 
For this challenge I am going to be reading Weird Girl and What's his Name by Meagan Brothers. I first heard about this book on a blog, and the blogger raved about this book. So I'm hoping that it's good!

336 pages, +33 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul 
For this challenge I'm going to be reading The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler.
I know that Lefty @The Left-Handed Book Lover is going to be reading this one this month, and I have heard good things about this one, so I thought that I would give this one a try.

416 pages, +41 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh 
For this challenge I am going to read The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden.
I have been wanting to read this book for a while, so this is a good chance to get to it. And it is a big book, so I hope that I enjoy every bit of it.

565 pages, +56 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame 
For this challenge I will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I love the Throne of Glass series, so I can't believe that I haven't started this series! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love this one, so it might be one of my first reads.

416 pages, +41 CP

ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth 
And for this challenge I will be reading Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I'm not 100% sure if this is considered post-apocalyptic, but I'm going to say that it is. From the synopsis, it appears that there is a setting that is along the lines of post-apocalyptic. So I'm counting it.  

376 pages, +37 CP

I am a big mood reader, so this list is not set in stone. I might not read a single book on this list. But hopefully I will. :)          

Comments

Followers