Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Will Read in 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Booksih
where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week's theme.

Theme: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016

Hello everybody! This week is an awesome theme! I decided to do ten books that I am going to read in 2016. To fit with the theme, ten books that I resolve to finally read this year. I had a lot of books to choose from, but I narrowed it down to just ten. So without further ado, my top ten list. Make sure you leave you TTT lists in the comments!

1.)  A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass- I’m sorry okay! I have heard so many great things about this book, and maybe I will marathon the first and second book when it comes out.
2.)  The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh- I own the book now! I WILL READ IT!! It’s just a matter of getting to it.
3.)  A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin- I have it checked out from the library, and I am currently on page two. I have made progress on it, don’t judge me.
4.)  The Archived by Victoria Schwab- I know, it is shameful that I haven’t read a book by Victoria Schwab yet. The reason that I want to read The Archived first is because I own it. Then I will hopefully get to her other books.
5.)  Ready Player One by Ernest Cline- There is so much hype with this book that I am kind of scarred to read it. I don’t want to be let down by this book because everyone said that it was amazing. Let me know what you think of it, (if you have read it of course).
6.)  Bloodlines by Richelle Mead- I really enjoyed the Vampire Academy series by her, but I have yet to read the spin off series! I keep seeing the first book at the library, but I just never check it out. So this year, I am going to check it out, and then read it.
7.)  Night Film by Marisha Pessl- This book sounds so creepy and scary that I just have to read it! Hopefully I will get to it very soon.
8.)  Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig- This book sounds so fun! I really enjoy heist stories, so I hope that I can get to it this year.
9.)  The Martian by Andy Weir- I will read this book, just not right now. Most likely later this year. But I will read this book. I will.
10.)              Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz- I think that my big goal is to get at least half way through this series. That would be amazing, but I would be happy just finishing the second book.

So there you go! I hope that you enjoyed this post, and I will see you guys next week.
        
 

Comments

Followers