Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie Week
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s bookish theme.
Theme: Freebie Week!
Hello everybody! I realized just how hard it is to come up with an idea when you have to come up with it on your own. So, I decided to do Top Ten Books That I Have Recently Read. I know that it is not very original, but that’s what I came up with. So without further ado, my TTT. Make sure that you leave your TTT posts in the comments!
1. Indestructible by Emma L. Adams- Okay, so when I’m writing this (Friday) I have not finished this book yet. But, by Tuesday, I am sure that I will have finished it.
2. Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan- I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, and let me tell you, this book was so good! I highly recommend that you guys read it when it comes out.
3. Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat- I did a review for this one! If you want to see in detail how I liked the book click here. But overall, I liked this book.
4. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne- I also did a review for this book, so you can click here to read it. But overall, I loved this book! If you can, you should defiantly pick this one up!
5. Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge- This was a very meh book for me. I can see why some people really like this book, but what can I say? I’m more of an ice cream person.
6. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine- I don’t remember much of this book. I guess that’s a bad thing? I gave it three stars on Goodreads, so I must have liked it.
7. Tiger's Promise by Colleen Houck- I thought that this was a really good novella! Through the Tiger Saga, I always thought Yesubai was a bad person, but in the novella we get to see that she really isn’t a bad person.
8. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I didn’t like it as much as the rest of the series, but I still really enjoyed it.
9. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson- I did a review for this book, click here to read it. Overall, I loved this book! You guys should totally read it.
10. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson- I also did a review for this book, and you can click here to read it. I don’t usually read graphic novels, but I really enjoyed this one! I will be checking out more of Noelle Stevenson’s books in the future.
Alright guys! That’s it for this week! Hope everybody has a lovely week, and I will see you guys in the next post. Bye! :)