Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases that Haven't Read Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you make a top ten list to go with that week’s theme.


Theme: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t 

Hello everybody! Anyone else find that I have been pulling out the TBR pile of shame a lot on the recent TTTs? Well, maybe this will finally get me to read some of these. This week though is about the books released in 2015 that I have yet to read. Now, some of you might be mad when you see this list, but remember that there are a lot of books that I want to read in this world. That being said, let’s get to my list. Make sure that you leave your lists in the comments!

1.)  A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- I really don’t have an excuse. I will try to get to it in 2016! I promise.

2.)  Winter by Marissa Meyer- I am next in line to get it from the library, so I will be reading this soon. 

3.)  The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh- I now own this book, and I will be reading it before the end of March. Problem solved. 

4.)  Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- I am surprised that I haven’t read this one considering that I loved Fangirl. If any of you have read Carry On, what did you think of it?

5.)  The Leveller by Julia Durango- I remember being so excited for this book, but I just never got to it. I do still want to read it though! So, hopefully I will get to it this year.

6.)  Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer- I loved the first book! I actually did a horrible (and I mean horrible) review of the first book when I first started this blog. So, hopefully I will be able to do a better review of the second book soon.

7.)  Damage Done by Amanda Panitch- This is another book that I was super excited for! This is what happens when you become a book nerd. You find all of the books that you want to read. As a result, you don’t have time to read the books released that year. Let’s all be better about this, shall we?

8.)  Extroardinary Means by Robyn Schneider- This book sounds good, I just haven’t been in the mood for a book like this in a while. So when I am in the mood, I will try to get to this book.

 9.)  I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios- I loved Something Real by Heather, and I really want to read this one. I have heard really good things about it, so I am excited to read it.

10.)              An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- I have heard amazing things about this book, I just haven’t finished it yet. Hopefully I will get to this one soon though.

  Alright everybody! I hope that you enjoyed this post, and I will see you guys in the next post. Bye! :)

Comments

Followers