Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite New to me Authors of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, 
where you make a top ten list for that week's bookish theme.
Theme: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
Hello everybody! This weeks theme is about my favorite new to me authors I have read this year. If your like me, let me explain more. Basically this is my list of my favorite authors I read for the first time this year. So without further ado, my top ten five list. Make sure to leave your TTT lists in the comments!
Morgan Matson1.) Morgan Matson- I read Since You've Been Gone early this year, and absolutely loved it! I have already heard so many great things about her other books, but I have yet to read one of them. I have Amy & Roger's Epic Detour checked out from the library, so I will get to that one very soon. :)
 






Danielle  Paige2.) Danielle Paige- I love the ideas that Danielle Paige comes up with! I am really enjoying the Dorothy Must Die series, and I can't wait to see what other books she comes up with!







 
Melissa de la Cruz3.) Melissa de la Cruz- Melissa de la Cruz has written so many books, but I read my first book by her this summer. I read Blue Bloods, and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read more books by Melissa, hopefully that is soon. 








Megan Shepherd4.) Megan Shepherd- I really enjoyed the Madman's Daughter trilogy, but I have not gotten to her new series yet. I can't wait to read it though, and hopefully I will get to it soon. 









Heather Demetrios5.) Heather Demetrios- I loved Something Real, and I can't wait to read more by Heather!  


  
    

Comments

Followers