The Weekly Recap (Week of 12/6/15)

I link to...

---------What's New?---------
I signed up with Netgalley! If you don't know what Netgalley is, it is place where you can request books for review. I have requested some books, and have already been accepted for a few of them! I will tell you guys what books you can expect reviews from soon. :)

-----Books I Have Acquired----- 
Library:
  1.  Audio Book of Armada by Ernest Cline 
  2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin 
  3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore 
  4. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson 
For Review:
  1. The Haters by Jesse Andrews 
  2. Dig Too Deep by Amy Allgeyer 
  3. Phoenix Awakens by Eliza Nolan 
  4. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson 
My thanks to ABRAMS Kids, Albert Whitman & Company, Eliza Nolan, and Macmillan Children's Publishing Group for sending me copies of their books via Netgalley!

------Posts You Might Have Missed------ 

------Question of the Week------ 
Do you have any plans for the holiday break? Let me know in the comments!  

Comments

Followers