The Weekly Recap (12/20/15)

I link to...

-------My Life-------
Hello everybody! (Just to note, this post of The Weekly Recap is going to be short. It was ment to already be up, and I am suppose to be reading for a read-a-thon right now. I will post all of the books I got next week. Sorry about this!) Did you have a good Christmas? Mine was fabulous! I got some books, but I also got a new bookshelf and a Kindle (Also a new fish, but that is not book related. Let me know if you guys want to see a picture of him!). I cannot wait to show you guys! Next week. *Hides face in shame*

-------Posts You Might Have Missed-------  
  • I told you guys ten book I wanted to find under the Christmas tree on Top Ten Tuesday.
  • I told you guys why I wanted Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway on Give me, Give me Tuesday. 
  • I told you guys why I love the cover of Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat on Cover of the Week. 
  • I reviewed Nimona by Noelle Stevenson. Click here to read it.
  • I reviewed The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson. Click here to read it.

-------Question of the Week------- 
 The next Weekly Recap will be in 2016! So I want to know what your favorite book of 2015 was. Let me know in the comments!
   

Comments

Followers