The Weekly Recap (12/13/15)

I link to...

 ------My Life------
It's finally winter break! Congrats to all the students out there who survived finals! I am totally ready for Christmas and break. It will be nice just to sit around and relax with my family.  My family was very laid back with Christmas decorations this year. We put up a tree, but did not put any ornaments on the tree though. That's about it. I can already tell that this is going to be a very laid back Christmas for my family.

I'm sorry that I didn't post that much this week. I had a lot of school to do this week, but I hope to be able to post a lot and read a lot this week. So, there should be more posts over the next few weeks.
------Books I Have Acquired------
Library:
  1. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld   

------Posts You Might Have Missed------ 

------Question of the Week------ 
 What are you most excited for for Christmas? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Followers