Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Books of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Where each week you make a top ten list to go with that week's bookish theme.

Theme: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Hello everybody! I can't believe that 2015 is almost over! I has really gone by fast, and I have read a lot of books this year. So I went over that list, and managed to pick out ten of my favorite books I read this year. I plan on doing another post like this, that I will post in the beginning of January. So keep your eyes open for that. So without further ado, my top ten favorite books for 2015. Make sure you leave your Top Ten Tuesday lists in the comments!


Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)1.) Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck- This whole series I just loved. I loved the story line, the characters, and even the romance. I read all four books in less than a month, and I hope that Colleen releases a fifth book. Until then, I have her other series that I still need to read. *hides face in shame*   







Fangirl
2.) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Rainbow Rowell has been kinda hit and miss for me. I liked Eleanor & Park, did not finish Landline, and absolutely loved Fangirl. I loved getting to see Cath grow as a person, and this book defiantly in my 2015 Favorites list. 








Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)3.) Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- How could this not have made my list? This book was so good! Do I need to say anything else?       









I'll Give You the Sun4.) I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- This book was so good! I loved the characters, I loved the story, and I loved the ending. This book made me feel a bunch of emotions, and I am glad that I bought this book. 








Everything, Everything5.) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- This has really been year of the contemporary for me! Again, I just gushed all over this book. I am a sucker for a cute romance, and this book definitely had it. If you have not read this book yet, I highly recommend that you do so.  







Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) 
6.) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- I have seen some mixed reviews about this book, but I loved it! It was such a fun, quick, fast paced read that I easily read it in a couple of sittings. I currently have book two, so I will be reading that very soon. 







Since You've Been Gone7.) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I loved this book! It was such a cute, fun, and heat-warming read. If you have not read one of Morgan Matson's books yet, you totally should!  









Something Real (Something Real, #1)8.) Something Real by Heather Demetrios- Lets just say that I devoured this book. I read it in one sitting, and I only stayed up all night to finish it. I loved this book, and I cannot wait to read more books by Heather Demetrios. 








My Heart and Other Black Holes9.) My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga- This book was so real, and true that it was really a great book to read. I cared for the characters so much, and I truly cared for how they ended up. This book made me feel so many emotions, that it is definitely a high favorite of mine.   







Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)10.) Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- The final book in the Anna and the French Kiss series, and this one was my favorite. I think because I liked Isla better that I liked Anna and Lola. I connected more with her. I loved this whole series though, and I cannot wait to read more of Stephanie Perkins novels.

Comments

Followers