My Favorites of the Year

My Favorites of 2015

Books:
  • I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  • Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
  • My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
  • Something Real by Heather Demetrios
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
 Series:
(These are series that I have finished this year)
  • The Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck
  • The Anna and the French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins
  • The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
  • The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
Covers:
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Something Real by Heather Demetrios
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
  • Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
 Authors:
  • Colleen Houck
  • Nicola Yoon
  • Morgan Matson
  • Jennifer L. Armentrout

What were your favorites of the year? Let me know in the comments!   

Comments

Followers