Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Getting This Christmas

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish,
where you make a top ten list to go with that week's bookish theme.

Theme: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year  


Hello everybody! I need to apologize in advance, there won't be explanations in this post. *hides face in shame* It has been a crazy past few weeks, and it is currently 11:30 pm and I am trying to get this post done. So, sorry about that. Anyway, here are ten five books that I would not mind seeing under the Christmas tree on Friday. Make sure you leave your TTT posts in the comments!

1.) Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2.) Reawakened by Colleen Houck
3.) Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
4.) The Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck 
5.) Hollow City by Ransom Riggs 

I know that this was a short post, but I'm just glad that I got it up. So, I will see you guys in the next post! Bye! :)

Comments

Followers