I link to...
This was a very normal week for me. I think that I am only going to do this part of The Weekly Recap when there is something going on in my life. I have a pretty normal life, so it is hard to write these sections of the weekly recap. I don't want every week to just be, it was a normal week. So, I was wondering if you guys had any idea on what I should do instead. Maybe I could talk about the books I am currently reading? Or the book I want to read that week? Let me know in the comments!
------Books I Have Acquired------
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Violent Ends by Shaun David Hutchinson, Kendare Blake, Steve Brezenoff, Delilah S. Dawson, Trish Doller, Margie Gelbwasser, E.M. Kokie, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Tom Leveen, Hannah Moskowitz, Elisa Nader, Beth Revis, Mindi Scott, Neal Shusterman, Brandon Shusterman, Courtney Summers, Blythe Woolston, and Christine Johnson
- Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh
-------Posts You Might Have Missed-------
- I told you guys why I want Dreamology by Lucy Keating on Give me, Give me Tuesday.
- I told you guys some 2016 debuts that I am looking forward to on Top Ten Tuesday.
- I told you guys why I adore the cover of The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry on Cover of the Week.
- I wrapped up all of the books I read in November in my November Favorites & Wrap-Up.
- I reviewed Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt.
- I reviewed I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- I told you guys why I DNF Catch Me When I Fall by Vicki Leigh.
Do you prefer to buy your books, or check them out from the library? I can see pros and cons to both, but I personally prefer to check books out from the library if it has the ones I want. What do you prefer? Let me know in the comments!