Top Tep Authors I Want to Write a Book Together (Top Ten Tuesday)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish, where you list your top ten list for that week's bookish theme.

Theme: Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Wow! I guess I have never really thought of this before, but I love this idea! make sure that you list your guy's TTT lists in the comments so I can see who you guys chose.  Just to note, I repeat some authors. Also, some of these pairings may seem a little wacky, but I could see all of these working.
  
  1. Stephanie Perkins and Morgan Matson
  2. Jennifer L. Armentrout and Colleen Houck
  3. Sarah J. Maas and Colleen Houck
  4. Richelle Mead and Melissa de la Cruz
  5. Rick Riordan and Soman Chainani
  6. Rainbow Rowel and Morgan Matson
  7. Victoria Aveyard and A.G. Howard
  8. A.G. Howard and Sarah J. Maas
  9. Cassandra Clare and Colleen Houck
  10. Stephanie Perkins and Rainbow Rowel

Comments

Followers