There's a New Twilight Book?

What? Wait? What!? Life and Death by Stephenie Myer. So apparently this is like the 10th anniversary edition of Twilight, but it is not Twilight.  From the little I know, this is a new Twilight story where Edward is a girl and Bella is a boy. So I think it is what would happen if all the character's genders were reversed. Sounds interesting right? Now, the reason I am writing this post is because of the importance of Twilight. Twilight shaped YA, so I figured that I would let you guys know about this one. I had no idea that this book existed until, literally, five minuets ago. How could I not know about this? Let me know in the comments if you knew about this book and if you plan on reading it. That's all for now, see you in the next post.

Comments

Followers