I Plan on Reading a lot this Weekend...

Hey guys! So, I have not been reading as much as I usually do, and I blame school. I wouldn't call it a reading slump, but it's starting to feel like one. I do know that I need to kick it in the butt though. So this weekend my mom and I rented a little cabin and we are spending the weekend by the lake. So there will be no WiFi, no TV, just nature, my mom, me, and our books. I am hoping to finish two books over the weekend so you will probably see reviews for those soon.  Also, it is October now, so I wanted to know some spooky books that you guys like. I want to try and get in the spirit of Halloween, so I figured that I could read some spooky books! Let me know some spooky books that you guys liked, and maybe I will review some of them closer to Halloween. That's it! I hope you all have a lovely reading weekend, and I will see you guys in the next post. :)

Comments

Followers