The Weekly Recap: Guess who Procrastinated? (Week of 7/3/16)



I link to The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

---My Life---

This is going to be very short this week because I procrastinated. I have to finish laundry, write this, pack, transfer music, find audiobooks, and somehow find time to read. If you didn’t know tomorrow today is the day I sit in a car for eight hours. I actually like the driving part though, feel free to call me weird. It would be wonderful if I could read, but I get sick if I read in the car, so I’ll have to make do with audiobooks. I hope that everyone has a fabulous week!

---Currently Reading---

 Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
---Books I Have Acquired---

Library:
 A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)The Perfectionists (The Perfectionists, #1)The Last Boy and Girl in the WorldPanicThis Is Where It Ends

Bought:
The Summer of Chasing MermaidsNervePride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1)

---Posts you Might Have Missed---


---Giveaways you Can Enter---
·    
     You can win an ebook copy of Remnants by John Hennessy! Click here to see how you can win!

---Question of the Week---

Alright everybody, I want to know if you procrastinate. I can’t wait to hear your answers, but I’m off to do some laundry.


Comments

Followers