Book I REALLY Want to Read: Cut by Patricia McCormick

CutBook: Cut
Author: Patricia McCormick
Published: May 1, 2011
Publisher: Push
Number of Pages: 168

Goodreads/Amazon/Barnes & Noble 

Synopsis: Callie cuts herself. Never too deep, never enough to die. But enough to feel the pain. Enough to feel the scream inside.

Now she's at Sea Pines, a "residential treatment facility" filled with girls struggling with problems of their own. Callie doesn't want to have anything to do with them. She doesn't want to have anything to do with anyone. She won't even speak.

But Callie can only stay silent for so long...





Why I want to read this book: I have been wanting to read some books that focus on mental health, and different mental illnesses. This is one of the books I found on Goodreads, and it sounds like a good book. It's a pretty short book, but I'm hoping that it will be good nevertheless. Do you want to read this book? Also, have you read any good books that talk about mental health? Let me know in the comments.


Comments

Followers