June Recap & July Reading List: The Month in which Reading was Non-Existent


Books Read in June

Tuned Into YouFableSpell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
Summer of SloaneSpelled

I only read five books this month. FIVE BOOKS! This is summer, I'm suppose to be reading a book everyday. What is this madness! This has to stop. As of writing this, I am 18 books behind in my Goodread's Reading Challenge. Help me. Please.

Favorite Book of the Month

Summer of Sloane 

Anna's Reading List for July 2016

Anna's Reading List is a list I make each month with books that are convenient for me to pick up when I'm feeling lazy. I may read all the books on the list, and I may not read a single one. The point is to give me options to read, not to read all of the books.  For me, my list has to have at least one of each of the following: 
  • e-book and/or book received for review 
  • library book
  • book that counts towards a challenge I'm participating in 

This Month's Pile:
Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3)Highly Illogical BehaviorPaperweightThe Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)The Unexpected EverythingKiller PotentialAbove The Flames 

Those are the books in my pile this month! It was a little harder making this month's list because of the Make Me Read It Readahon, but I think that this list looks pretty good. Are you planning on reading any books this month? Let me know in the comments! 
  
 

Comments

Followers