The Weekly Recap (Week of 11/22/15)
I link to...
So, Thanksgiving was this week, and I had a really nice time. My brother flew in last minuet, so it was really nice to see him; even if I only saw him for a few days. I didn't do anything big, just hanged out with my family. :)
School is starting up again on Monday, and I am kind of excited for it. I know it sounds weird, but I am ready for things to go back to normal. Also, there is not that much school left before Christmas break. Speaking of Christmas, I had to switch radio stations. The radio station I usually listen to started playing 24/7 Christmas music, but BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!
I hate Christmas music. I am okay with Christmas music when it is close to Christmas, not more than a month away from Christmas!
-------Books I Have Acquired-------
I was good this week! Hopefully I will finish some more library books this week. :)
- Fade by A.K. Morgen
- Gifts of the Blood by Vicki Keire
- Catch me When I Fall by Vicki Leigh
- Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillian by Richard Roberts
--------Posts You Might Have Missed--------
- I asked you guys what challenges you are doing in 2016 on Babble from a Book Nerd (#10).
- I told you guys why I want to read Vicious by V.E. Schwab on Give me, Give me Tuesday.
- I told you guys five things I'm thankful for on Top Ten Tuesday.
- I told you guys why I love the cover of Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria on Cover of the Week.
- I wished you guys a happy Thanksgiving with a really awkward post.
- I reviewed Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. Click here to read it.
-------Question of the Week-------
What is your favorite song right now? Tell me your answers in the comments!
My Answer: I have been really into jazzy music right now, so I have to say Here by Alessia Cara. I really like the rhythm of this song, and this would totally be me at a party.
I hope you guys have a good week, and I will see you all in the next post. Bye! :)