I link to...
Hello everybody! How was your week? I had a very normal week, which was nice for a change. I found myself sleeping normal amounts again. I also got caught up on a lot of my school work which was really nice. Knowing myself though, I am pretty sure that I will continue to do school work over Thanksgiving.
So, this week I am on Thanksgiving break! I am hoping to get a lot of reading done, and maybe get some reviews written. I don't think that my family is doing anything big this Thanksgiving, but it will be nice just to relax and read. :)
-------Books I Have Acquired-------
- Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Audio-book of The Heir by Kiera Cass
---------Posts you Might have Missed---------
- I wrote a review for Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria; click here to read it.
- I told you guys why I want to read Passenger by Alexandra Bracken on Give me, Give me Tuesday.
- I showed you guys ten of my favorite quotes on Top Ten Tuesday.
- I showed you guys the cover of Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst, and told you why I like it on Cover of the Week.
- I also told you guys about my vicious library cycle on Babble from a Book Nerd.
I got an audio-book! I rarely listen to audio-books, but I know that a lot of people do. So when I saw that the library had the audio-book for The Heir, I decided to give it a try. I don't know when or where I will listen to it, but I am hoping to listen to most of it this week. I will let you guys know what I think of it, and who knows? Maybe I will start listening to audio-books on a regular basis.
-------Question of the Week-------
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? (Traditions?, Family Dinner?, etc.)