The Weekly Recap (Week of 11/15/15)

I link to...

----------My Life----------  

Hello everybody! How was your week? I had a very normal week, which was nice for a change. I found myself sleeping normal amounts again. I also got caught up on a lot of my school work which was really nice. Knowing myself though, I am pretty sure that I will continue to do school work over Thanksgiving. 

So, this week I am on Thanksgiving break! I am hoping to get a lot of reading done, and maybe get some reviews written. I don't think that my family is doing anything big this Thanksgiving, but it will be nice just to relax and read. :)

-------Books I Have Acquired-------      

Library: 
  1. Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat 
  2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 
  3. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins 
  4. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon  
  5. Audio-book of The Heir by Kiera Cass 
I know, I know, I said that I was not going to get any more books from the library until I finished my other books. I failed. Don't judge me! These were in the new release section, and I love new releases. Hopefully, I will finish a lot of these books over the week.

---------Posts you Might have Missed--------- 

----------What's New---------- 

I got an audio-book! I rarely listen to audio-books, but I know that a lot of people do. So when I saw that the library had the audio-book for The Heir, I decided to give it a try. I don't know when or where I will listen to it, but I am hoping to listen to most of it this week. I will let you guys know what I think of it, and who knows? Maybe I will start listening to audio-books on a regular basis. 

-------Question of the Week-------  

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? (Traditions?, Family Dinner?, etc.)   

Comments

Followers