Babble from a Book Nerd #8: Call me Anna

Aliases, they can be great, but they can also be bad. I feel though that there are more good things than there are bad with aliases though, so I am going to use one. There are some different reasons why I am deciding to use an alias, but first I think that I should tell you the name. Anna. I have always liked the name Anna for starters; it has a nice ring to it. Second, it is like my name. I got Anna from a nickname that my mom calls me, so I am familiar with it. Also, I knew that I wanted the name to start with A. The name of this blog is still Adventures with a Book Nerd, and I wanted them to have something in common. So they both start with the letter A. So I hope that you guys lime the name Anna, because I do.

There are a couple of reasons why I want to start using an alias. One of them being that I want you guys to be able to give me a name. I realized that when I don't give you guys a name to call me that I start getting called Book Nerd, or Adventurer, and that's not who I am. I feel like with Anna, you guys can get to know me and I can get to know you guys without getting stalked. I don't like to give my personal information out online due to the fact that I watch way too much Criminal Minds, and this way you guys can know me better, and I don't get murdered at night (yes I am a little paranoid). Better safe than sorry though, right? So feel free to start calling me Anna. Think of it as a second name, or even a nickname that only you guys get to call me. Sound good? I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I will see you guys on Sunday with a Cover of the Week. Bye! :)

Comments

Followers