My Weekly Wrap Up (Week of 11/8/15)

I link to...
So, I decided to start doing weekly recaps along monthly wrap ups. I love reading other blogger's weekly recaps, and I wanted to join in on the fun! I am still going to do the monthly wrap-up because I like looking at all the books I read each month. These posts may seem a little random and chaotic at first, but once I get the hang of them, they will become better looking. I am going to do some recap for the past few weeks just to get you all caught up. So without further ado, the weekly recap.
-------------------------My Life-------------------------  

Life was hard the past few weeks. I was sick for two weeks, giving me a lot of time in bed to sleep, but I ended up way behind on school and this blog. I don't know about you guys, but when I get sick, I sleep like my dog (a lot!). So, I have been trying getting back into the rhythm of school, reading, and blogging. 

I have found that I have a vicious cycle at the library. I check out way too many books, use up all of their renewals, and then have to return some of them without reading them. I have been wanting to do a Babble with a Book Nerd about it, but I have not had time lately! Be on the look out for it though. I am hoping to get it posted within the next two weeks. 

--------------Books I Have Acquired-------------

Library:
  1. The Snowmelt River by Frank P. Ryan
  2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  3. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke 
  4. Armada by Ernest Cline 
  5. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constanine 
  6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira 
  7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton  
  8. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne 
  9. On the Fence by Kasie West 
  10. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, and Deborah Biancotti 
  11. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson 
  12. Civil War (Marvel) by Mark Miller, Steve McNiven, Dexter Vines, and Morry Hollowell 
  13. Unaccompanied Minor by Hollis Gillespie 
  14. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
  15. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst  
It's safe to say that I will not be going to the library any time soon. I really need to get through these. 

Bought/Downloaded Freebies:
  1.  The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han 
  2.  Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt
  3. The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard 
  4. Until Midnight by Melissa Landers 
  5. Shades of Grey by Joleene Naylor 
  6. Hollywood Witch Hunter by Valerie Tejeda 
  7. Ted Saves the World by Bryan Cohen 
  8. Relentless by Karen Lynch 
If you guys got any free books this week let me know in the comments. I love finding good books to read (especially when they are free!).

-------Posts you Might have Missed-------
  •  I tell you guys why I love the cover of My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga on Cover of the Week 
  • I admit to ten movie and television adaptations that I have not seen yet on Top Ten Tuesday 
  • I explain why I am really excited to read Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amy Kaufman on Give me, Give me Tuesday 
  • I did a review of The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow. Click here to read it.
  • I tell you guys five reasons why I need the fifth book in the Throne of Glass series. Click here to read it.

---------------Whats New---------------   

I changed the design of this blog! I liked the other design, it was kinda dark to me. I wanted bright, cool colors, and I have that now! I am really liking it! Let me know what you guys think of it. 

I added a "Currently Reading" section to the side bar of my blog. That way you guys can see what I am reading. I will try to always keep it updated so that you know what I am reading. If you want a more updated way to know what I am reading, you can check out my Goodreads page here.

------Question of the Week------
  If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you be and why?

Comments

Followers