Babble from a Book Nerd #10: 2016 Challenges

Now, this might seem a little early, but I am a planner. So, I want to know ahead of time what challenges I am going to do in 2016. I know that I am going to do the Goodreads Reading Challenge. This year my goal was 50, but I already beat that a while ago. I think that next year I am going to try to do 100, but I'm not sure yet. I want to be able to reach the goal, and I don't want to be discouraged and stop reading because I am pushing myself to hard to reach the challenge. I was in a huge reading slump though in the beginning of this year which kept me fro reading, almost all together. So I might do 100 books for that challenge, but I guess I will know for sure on January 1st right?

I want to do some sort of viewing jar. I don't know what else to call it. But I'm going to get some sort of glass jar, and put something in it for every book that I read in 2016. I don't know if it will be buttons, candy, or something else, but I do know that it is going to be cool. 

I searched on google for "2016 reading challenge" and I could not find anything. So, maybe I am just really early and nobody has made any yet, or my google skills are absolutely terrible. So, let me know what challenges you plan on doing in 2016. Maybe I will join in with some of you. Thanks for reading, and I will see you guys in the next post.      

Comments

Followers