Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck (Book Review)

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. Kelsey Hayes's eighteenth summer was crazy. The kind of crazy nobody would ever believe.

Aside From battling immortal sea monkeys and trekking the jungles of India, she fell in love with Ren, a 300-year-old prince.

When danger suddenly forces Kelsey on another Indian quest, with Ren's bad-boy brother, Kishan,the unlikely duo begins to question their true destiny. Ren's life hangs in the balance--so does the truth within Kelsey's heart.

Tiger's Quest, the thrilling second volume in the Tiger's Curse series, brings the trio one step closer to breaking the ancient prophecy that binds them.





*WARNING! THIS IS BOOK TWO IN A SERIES! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR BOOK ONE! CLICK HERE FOR MY REVIEW OF BOOK ONE*

I honestly am blown away. I loved the first book and was expecting second book  syndrome, but I liked this one better than the first one. Colleen has so much going on in this book that you expect to get lost or confused, but you never do. Everything fits together so well, there is a perfect blend of everything, and I can't find anything bad to say. I was a little annoyed by the end of the first book, how Kelsey just left Ren like that, but this book just made up for all of that. I really want you to read this book. Please? You will thank me later.

You guys, the character development in this book was huge. Kelsey in the last book made some silly mistakes, but in this book she grows so much emotionally, and physically. It was so cool to get to see how she grew stronger everyday, and learned from her mistakes. Kelsey was not the only one who really grew in this book though, we get to see a lot more of Kishan. In the firs book, we did not really got to see or learn about Kishan, but in this book we really learn more about his past and who he really is. Now, I really don't know who I like better, Kishan or Ren. Let me know who like better on the comments.

At first I thought it would be cool to be Kelsey, travel to India, hang out with two tigers, and get a bunch of free stuff, but I don't think I want to be in her shoes after this book. Some pretty scary stuff goes on in this book that I don't want to be ANYWHERE near. If I were Kelsey I would have turned back and gone back to Oregon. That really shows how much of a book nerd I am. I imagine myself being them, but would not want to be them.  

The thing I love most about this series is that I have no idea where this is going. No clue! I could see this story go in so many great directions that I can't wait to see what happens next.


5/5 points
A New Favorite! 

So, I will most likely marathon the rest of the series because I am so in love with this series and I need to find out what happens next.   
   

Comments

Followers