Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck (Book Review)

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.  It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.







I have one thing to say, mind blown. I can't believe how good this book was. The writing was beautiful, the story was amazing, even the romance was really good. Just, aggggggggg! SO GOOD! If you have not read this series yet, I really want you to read it. The first book is called Tiger's Curse, and the series just keeps getting better. I loved this book and I can not wait to read more of Colleen's work!

*WARNING! THIS IS BOOK FOUR IN A SERIES! FROM THIS POINT ON THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST THREE BOOKS. ALL LINKS WILL BE AT THE END OF THIS POST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

YES! YES! YES! My mind is amazed right now, I can't help but sing the Everything is Awesome Song, from the Lego Movie? Because everything is awesome! Everything makes sense! It all ties together! It is perfect! I love it, but I can't help hating my self for not seeing it earlier. I just love those moments don't you? Where you can't help but smile, at a beautiful book with an nearly perfect ending.   

In this book I feel like Ren, and Kishan really show their true selfs. Yes, I know we already know who they are, but we get to see what they were like before they got cursed. Kishan, the brave warrior with special experience in planning and strategy. Then there is Ren, the caring solider who would do anything for those he loves. Two different people, that Kelsey has to choose from, (And personally, I think that she ended up with the right guy).

The action, pacing, and romance in these books has just kept getting better and better. If you look back on this series, you can see Colleen's writing has been getting better and better. I love it when you can look back on previous books by an author, and can see the improvement. It just makes me so happy!

I am a little confused though, is there a book five? It says that there is a book five on Goodreads, but it has no publication date, cover, or synopsis. So, I'm not sure if this is the last book in the series or if there is another one. If this is the last book, then I am extremely happy with this ending. Everything got tied up, with just enough room for us to happily imagine what will happen in the future. But I would also love another book! I could see different things that could happen, and different adventures that could happen, it is all very exciting! Do think there will be a fifth book?

5/5 points
My favorite in the series! 

Overall, I loved this book and I can not wait to read more of Colleen's future work! 

*Links*

Comments

Followers