Top Ten Tuesday: Three of my Favorite Villians

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish.

theme: all about villains
Hello everybody! Today I'm going to talk about three of my favorite villains. I could only think of three, but that's better than none. Make sure to leave your TTT lists in the comments! 

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Serenity (Forever, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) 
1.) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- Rhysland, Rhysland, Rhysland. One of the most loved villains (at least in this book). You should totally read this book. I have a review and everything! 

2.) Serenity by India R. Adams- I like how the main villain in this story isn't necessarily Serenity's father, it's the darkness surrounding her and her family. I think that it's a really cool twist on your normal villain.

3.) Cinder by Marissa Meyer- This series is so epic! And a lot of that is because of the villain, the queen of Luna. THAT'S RIGHT, THE QUEEN OF A MOON. I'M TOTALLY NOT KIDDING! The queen is just so cool! So, I recommend that you read this book, like right now. Go on. 
    

Comments

Followers